This cake for those nasty bugs!
- Oranges are full of vitamins and minerals, they regulate your blood pressure and lowers cholesterol!
- Eggs are high in protein, which helps build muscles and prevent muscle loss!
- Ground almonds are full of antioxidants and assist with blood sugar control.
- They also reduce hungry and help with weight loss.
- 2 x oranges (yes, the whole orange)
- 1/2 x cup coconut sugar
- 1 x t vanilla
- 1 x cup ground almonds
- 6 x free range eggs
- 1 x t baking powder
- Heat oven to 180 degrees celsius
- Line & grease a 20cm cake tin
- Add oranges (as in the whole orange!!) into a medium pot with water & boil on medium for 15-20mins
- Set aside to cool slightly
- Cut the orange (yes the whole thing) into chunks & add to food processor
- Add all ingredients & blend until smooth
- Pour into cake tin
- Bake 40-50mins
Serves 12 * I served mine warm with yoghurt & berries