Your dose of fitness, health and wellbeing information with Han.
Did you know? Kumara have a great source of manganese which helps stabilise your blood glucose levels and appetite for hours!!
- Mix everything in a bowl, except the coconut.
- Scraping down sides to get an even consistency.
- Stir in shredded coconut .
- Grease a slice tin & line with baking paper.
- Pour mixture in slice tin & set in freezer for few hours
- Cut into slices & eat
- Store in freezer as pieces will keep their shape that way.
🍠 Kumara are high in Vitamin C and a good source of Vitamin E.
🍠 Kumara offer essential nutrients such as, potassium, iron, and Vitamin B-6.
🍠 They are full of antioxidants that protect your body and help with inflammation.
Enjoy this recipe! yum 😋