Healthy and simple, these balls include Oats which have loads of soluble fiber – bonus, you feel fuller for longer plus this goodness lowers cholesterol.
Cranberries are sweet delicious healthy treats and are known to help with joint care plus aid digestion.
Peanut butter is a healthy fat, energy booster with a high level of potassium, which is an important mineral that defies blood pressure and risk of a stroke.
Makes 20 balls.
- 3 cups oat flour
- 2 scoops protein powder (optional)
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup rice syrup (or maple/honey)
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 2 Tbsp. goji berries (optional)
- 1/4 cup white chocolate (optional)
- Add rolled oats to food processor & blend till fine crumb
- Add rest of ingredients apart from dried fruits/ chocolate if using
- Blend until combined and doughy consistency
- Mix in dried fruit and chocolate
- Roll into balls and set in freezer until firm, then enjoy!