Friday nights are always carrots and dip at my house and I wanted to make my own healthy version of onion dip. This is a grand alternative to avoid unnecessary calories after a healthy food week!
Keeps for 24 hours in the fridge.
- 3x white onions
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp worcester sauce
- 250g natural yoghurt
- Salt and pepper
- Heat frying pan moderate heat
- Finely chop onions
- Add butter and onions to the pan
- Fry until golden and starting to caramelise
- Take off heat and add worcester sauce
- Cool a little then add yoghurt
- Pour into a serving bowl. It’s delicious, enjoy!